Scholarship-eligible schools are Tivy High, Ingram Tom Moore High, Our Lady of the Hills Regional Catholic High, and Center Point High. Home-schooled students in Kerr County are also eligible.
The scholarship application deadline is March 20, 2024.
Download the application: 2024 Kerr County A&M Club Scholarship Application
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Application:
- Must be a high school Senior graduating from a Kerr County high school or home schooled, accepted to Texas A&M University in College Station.
- Must be a full-time freshman student (minimum of 12 hours each semester) for complete freshman year.
- Interviews will be required of all applicants. After your complete application is received and evaluated, you will be contacted by the scholarship committee to schedule your interview.
- Attendance at Muster on Sunday, April 21st at Tucker Hall to be recognized.
- Recipients of the Griffin Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must provide the Scholarship Chairman a copy of your fee slip verifying your enrollment and course load for the 2024 Fall semester before funds will be disbursed.
A complete application consists of:
- A PDF of the application with all 5 sections completed in blue or black ink.
- A PDF of your official high school transcript.
- A PDF of your SAT and/or ACT scores.
Donations for scholarships:
If you are willing to donate funds for our scholarship fund, you can do so online at Online Donations.
Contributions can also be mailed to:
Kerr County A&M Club
Attn: Treasurer Mary Hayes ’12
1412 Jackson Rd
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Contributions received prior to April 1, 2024, will be available for 2024 scholarships. Your donations are 100% tax deductible as we are a 501c3 corporation.
Contact Jared Hunt ‘12, Kerr County A&M Club President at email@example.com if you have any questions or need a receipt.